A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Eisengart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Eisengart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Eisengart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisengart graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Eisengart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Eisengart MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth Eisengart practice?
- Dr. Seth Eisengart has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Eisengart practices Surgery near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Surgeons.