1.0

Inappropriate Betrayal show details Inappropriate Betrayal
Nov 19th, 2013

This lovely doctor took it upon himself to decide that I needed psychiatric help. I am well over being a minor, which means all of my personal information belongs to me. I came in with a very serious back ache, and naturally, I asked if there was anything he could give me to ease the pain so I could get through my day. I am a specific patient, who is on many other medications, and therefore cannot take anti-inflamitories such as Motrin or IB Profin, and Tylenol was just not strong enough. In this ONE time I ask for something that I truly did need, he decides I'm mentally unstable, He sneakily asks me who my psychiatrist is, and I tell him, trusting my doctor and the confidentiality between the two parties. When I leave the office after being refused anything for my awful pain, I later find out he went behind my back and called my psychiatrist! He CALLED MY PSYCHIATRIST and told her that I was seeking opiates and that I must have a problem. wow. nice job, buddy. I've never felt so betrayed by a doctor. A PEDIATRICIAN!