Learn more about Dr. Seth Fader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fader graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Fader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth P. Fader practice?
Dr. Seth Fader practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Sammamish, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Sammamish Family Physicians, Sammamish General Practitioners, and Sammamish Obstetricians & Gynecologists.