Learn more about Dr. Seth Fader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fader
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fader Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fader graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Fader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth P Fader DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth P. Fader practice?
- Dr. Seth Fader has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Fader practices Family Medicine near Sammamish, WA.
See Sammamish Family Physicians.