A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Fader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fader graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Fader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth P Fader DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth P. Fader practice?
- Dr. Seth Fader has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Fader practices Family Medicine near Sammamish, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Sammamish Family Physicians.