Learn more about Dr. Seth Fader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fader
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fader Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fader graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Fader has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth P Fader DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth P. Fader practice?
- Dr. Seth Fader has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Fader practices Family Medicine near Sammamish, WA.
See Sammamish Primary Care Doctors.