A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fielding is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Fielding, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fielding has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth David Fielding MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Fielding practice?
- Dr. Seth Fielding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Fielding practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.