A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fielding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Fielding, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fielding has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fielding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Fielding practice?
Dr. Seth Fielding practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.