Learn more about Dr. Seth Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Finkelstein, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hysterectomy (Vaginal), Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures, and Pelvic Pain.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Finkelstein practice?
Dr. Seth Finkelstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.