A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Finkelstein, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth DR Finkelstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Seth Finkelstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seth Finkelstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.