Dr. Seth Force Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Force?

January 24th, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable. Explained all the options for my Dad. He was compassionate and patient with all the questions from the family.

August 7th, 2015

I had lung cancer surgery wherein Dr Force removed the lower lobe of my left lung. Its now 7 months after surgery and the recovery has been excellent. I had little pain after surgery. Some comfort issues time to time but nothing that is out of the ordinary. Importantly had my first post op scan and I was cancer free in my lungs. Dr Force got all of the cancer. He is a caring Dr and takes time with you and gives you the information you need to know.

March 18th, 2015

Good docotr

Very nice guy, straight shooter, thorough.

December 18th, 2014

Phenomenal, Godsend!

Dr. force save my life, I'm very pleased how he treated me all the way. He always give me hope, everyday is a new day, with out him I will not be here today. I strongly recommended him, for he is the best doctor.

August 23rd, 2012

Tops

takes time with his patients, excellant staff and team, very personable with a sense of humor, explains procedures, answers all questions

February 18th, 2012

Excellent surgeon!

Dr. Force is phenomenal! Before going to Dr. Force I had two previous laprascopic surgeries (with other surgeons) for a recurring problem and was told that I would definitely have to have a thorocomy for this surgery. After talking with Dr. Force, we agreed that he would try it laprascopically first, then switch to the thorocotomy if necessary. He was able to do the surgery laprascopically when any other surgeon I had talked to wouldn't even attempt it which has minimized my post-operative pain and healing time. He also spent a very long time talking with me and answering numerous questions both before and after surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable, honest about what to expect, and skilled. I've been to well over 50 doctors for various health problems throughout my life (I'm only in my mid-20's), and Dr. Force easily wins out as my favourite. I trust him implicitly and am exceptionally grateful to have found him!

June 2nd, 2010

Outstanding Dr in all areas

My 88 yr old mother had to have emergency surgery and bc of her age, our Dr recommended that we move her to Emory where Dr Force could do the surgery. I cannot praise him enough. While explaining the seriousness of the surgery, he was also reassuring and confident. After the surgery, he was great in explaining details and following up with her daily. He also called me daily to update me (we live an hour away). His bedside manner was outstanding. In my book, he was a miracle worker. Highly recommend this Dr.

June 17th, 2015