A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Franklin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Franklin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Franklin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth B Franklin MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth B. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Seth Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Franklin practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.