Dr. Seth Harlon Fritcher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Seth Fritcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fritcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Fritcher, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritcher graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fritcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fritcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Fritcher practice?
Dr. Seth Fritcher practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Emergency Physicians, and San Antonio Cardiothoracic Surgeons.