Learn more about Dr. Seth Fritcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fritcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Fritcher, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritcher graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Fritcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fritcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Fritcher practice?
Dr. Seth Fritcher practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.