A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Fritcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fritcher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fritcher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fritcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Fritcher, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritcher graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Fritcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Harlon Fritcher MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Fritcher practice?
- Dr. Seth Fritcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Fritcher practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.