Learn more about Dr. Seth Fritcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Fritcher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fritcher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fritcher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Fritcher, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritcher graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Fritcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Harlon Fritcher MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Fritcher practice?
- Dr. Seth Fritcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Fritcher practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.