A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Gendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Gendler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Gendler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gendler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Lorin Gendler MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Seth L. Gendler practice?
- Dr. Seth Gendler has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Gendler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists and New Rochelle Gastroenterologists.