A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Gendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Gendler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Gendler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Biliary Tract Diseases, Pancreatic Diseases, and Pancreatic Endoscopy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gendler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gendler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance