A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth H Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Seth Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Greenberg practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Virginia Beach Pulmonologists.