Dr. Seth Haplea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Haplea?

September 11th, 2016

Dr. Happen is wonderful. Listens, asks questions and discusses all questions. Very thorough and easy demeanor to make you feel comfortable.

December 15th, 2014

Very pleasant experience

I was very happy with my visit with Dr. Haplea. He listened to and addressed all of my questions.

October 31st, 2014

Find Another Dr.

I have suffered from Migraines for 10+ years. Recently, my symptoms changed and I was in terrible pain. I called the office in tears, asking to been seen by the doctor. I was told I would have to wait until mid-November and to continue to take my prescribed rx - which was ineffective against the new symptoms. There was never any CT or MRI ordered, nor an order to go to the ER because I could not feel the right side of my face. Dr. Haplea told me I was non-compliant because I had refused to do Botox treatments, which he pushed on a regular basis.

June 22nd, 2013

Not pushy about meds

The typical drug treatment for Parkinson's Disease is known to not affect the rate of progression of the disease and is therefore optional and "cosmetic", merely for reducing the symptoms if the patient doesn't like having tremors, etc. Before being diagnosed, I had enjoyed delaying treatment, but when I went to Dr. Haplea for an official diagnosis, I figured he'd push the medication. But he said, "Since the drugs don't affect the progression of the disease, some people choose to stay off the meds as long as possible." I was delighted and impressed that he presented that option, and I was pleased to stay off meds for more than a year. Dr. Haplea is very personable and informative, and I enjoy my appointments with him.

August 28th, 2012

This doctor is horrible!

I developed severe migraines and his bedside manner was non compasionate to say the least. His answer for anything is to just write a perscription. He eventually referred me to the headache center at Crozer who fully diagnosed me. After getting my medical records from this doctor he put in them my symptoms were sympathetically magnified. Just because you have a doctorate does not make you a good doctor. Some people are not coming in to just get meds they actually want to know the root of their problem. Best thing this doctor did was send me to the headache center at Crozer.

April 18th, 2011

Good doctor

He listens and really helped my mother.

November 29th, 2010

Helped my pain

Nice doctor, smart and listens.

September 19th, 2017