A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Herbst, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Herbst, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbst graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herbst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Herbst MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Seth Herbst practice?
- Dr. Seth Herbst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Herbst practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Wellington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.