Dr. Seth Herbst MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology West Palm Beach, FL

November 10th, 2016
I've been going to Dr Herbst now for 20 plus years. I trust him completely he's very professional and he knows what he's doing. I would highly recommend Dr Herbst to anyone that was to ask me for an OBGYN...

November 9th, 2016
Just visited and as always Dr Herbst relieves me of all my concern and questions. Always look forward to being treated by him.

November 4th, 2016
nurse
Doctor Herbst is awesome he's kind, gentle, understanding very informative and has your best interest at heart

Awesome doctor
I have recommended him to my sister and my best friend. Most amazing bedside manor!!

November 2nd, 2016
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Herbst. He is personable and funny yet thorough. I am over 45 with no children... he keeps it real about my chances without making me feel like I'm crazy for even considering childbirth at my age. I appreciate that. And his office staff is efficient and quick.LOVE LOVE LOVE this practice.

November 2nd, 2016
Dr. Herbst was recommended to me a few years ago when I moved to the area. I have been going to him ever since. He is very professional and thorough. If you have any questions or concerns they are addressed and follow up info is provided. The staff is friendly and caring and very professional.

Producer
I think that Dr Herbst is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He gives you his undivided attention when he is with you making you feel secure and knowing you are in good hands. Everyone is great is the office too.

Greens First menopause formula
After years of bio identical hormone pills, and over $100. A month with little results, Dr Herbst told me about this new formula he developed. I tried one scoop and was not getting results as I expected. He advised me to try two scoops and I have to say this is the best product ever. I now can sleep all night and no night sweats. Along with all the other hormonal things I know most women know what I'm talking about, have returned! Thank you Dr. Herbst for creating this product of all natural ingredients!

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Herbst is always wonderful. This visit he was not at the location that I ended up going to but Dr. Gina was and she was great also. She gave me an appointment the same day and saw me as soon as I walked in.

Another Great Year !
Dr. Herbst has been my doctor for nine years. He's a good doctor . Smart, knowledgeable and you can ask him anything . He will give you advice on other doctors and also medical issues. I will continue to make appts. to see him and also refer friends . What makes him memorable , he can make you laugh . He is OK.

November 1st, 2016
DR . Herbst saved the day .
My original Dr . During the duration of my pregnancy was DR. Aqua , he was very fast paced w me , didn't take the time to answer any of my questions , always seemed hurried and with little patience . As a first time mom the experience of being pregnant can be very scary and it's a whole new world of things happening so you look for your DR to put you at ease and take the TIME during your appointment with you . After all this for 9 months and then finally the DAY of my delivery he was not there but out of town !! I had to have a C -Section after hearing for months from DR.Aqua that having a normal vagina delivery would be no problem for me . Luckily DR.Herbst WAS there and his many years of experience and calm bedside manner put me right at ease and I have been going to see him ever since then . So I'm lucky he was there when he was and I'm very happy he's my DR now .

November 1st, 2016
Always a pleasure to go to Dr. Herbst office. Staff is friendly, courteous & professional.