Seth Herbst Is this you?

Have you seen Seth Herbst?

One of the best OB/GYN I've ever seen!

Posted on September 1st, 2017

Dr. Herbst and Institute for Women's Health & Body staff fully explained my procedure. They address why I would benefit from this procedure. They listened and addressed all of my questions and concerns fully before my procedure. I was aware on what to expect after my procedure. In my honest opinion Dr. Herbst and his staff are one of the best for you OB/GYN needs. ~~Martina Wimberly

Posted on August 10th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Herbst for the last 28 years. He delivered my son over 20 years ago. I always trust his judgement. My visit was fast and efficient. I recommend anyone in search of an OBGYN to see him .

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I've been going to Dr Herbst now for 20 plus years. I trust him completely he's very professional and he knows what he's doing. I would highly recommend Dr Herbst to anyone that was to ask me for an OBGYN.. .

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Just visited and as always Dr Herbst relieves me of all my concern and questions. Always look forward to being treated by him.

nurse

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Doctor Herbst is awesome he's kind, gentle, understanding very informative and has your best interest at heart

Awesome doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I have recommended him to my sister and my best friend. Most amazing bedside manor!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Herbst. He is personable and funny yet thorough. I am over 45 with no children... he keeps it real about my chances without making me feel like I'm crazy for even considering childbirth at my age. I appreciate that. And his office staff is efficient and quick.LOVE LOVE LOVE this practice.

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr. Herbst was recommended to me a few years ago when I moved to the area. I have been going to him ever since. He is very professional and thorough. If you have any questions or concerns they are addressed and follow up info is provided. The staff is friendly and caring and very professional.

Producer

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I think that Dr Herbst is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He gives you his undivided attention when he is with you making you feel secure and knowing you are in good hands. Everyone is great is the office too.

Greens First menopause formula

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

After years of bio identical hormone pills, and over $100. A month with little results, Dr Herbst told me about this new formula he developed. I tried one scoop and was not getting results as I expected. He advised me to try two scoops and I have to say this is the best product ever. I now can sleep all night and no night sweats. Along with all the other hormonal things I know most women know what I'm talking about, have returned! Thank you Dr. Herbst for creating this product of all natural ingredients!

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr. Herbst is always wonderful. This visit he was not at the location that I ended up going to but Dr. Gina was and she was great also. She gave me an appointment the same day and saw me as soon as I walked in.

Another Great Year !

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Herbst has been my doctor for nine years. He's a good doctor . Smart, knowledgeable and you can ask him anything . He will give you advice on other doctors and also medical issues. I will continue to make appts. to see him and also refer friends . What makes him memorable , he can make you laugh . He is OK.