A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Hoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Hoffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Hoffer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth Hoffer practice?
- Dr. Seth Hoffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Hoffer practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.