A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Hollenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Hollenbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollenbach graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hollenbach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth A Hollenbach MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Hollenbach practice?
- Dr. Seth Hollenbach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Hollenbach practices Urology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Urologists.