Dr. Seth Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Kaufman?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Seth Kaufman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Kaufman's for 4 years. He is a compassionate man who listens to me and communicates clearly what his expectations are. He and his staff have provided consistent, excellent care to me over the past four years. I feel his overall concern for me as his patient is to provide what I need to live a productive and full life.

October 29th, 2014

West Clinic can do better!

Dr. Kaufman has a mental list of how to handle your problem including major pills and if it doesn't fit into his criteria, the patient has a big problem. He should never be working with cancer patients. I certainly got the doctor who was given the bad reviews and I agree with those. West Clinic should and could do better!.

August 11th, 2013

I really don't understand all these horrid reviews of Dr. Kaufman. It's a joy compared to my other Doctor's visits where I have to wait 30 minutes to 2 hours. Dr Kaufmain is prompt and easy going, excellent bedside manner and good sense of humor. I won't be a patient of his forever (fingers crossed I won't always need pain management) but I'm very happy with him for as long as I need him.

June 26th, 2013

An idiot! Said he couldn't do anything because he didn't have my records even though he belonged to the same group of oncologists that I was seeing and all the nurse had to do was turn on the computer to access my patient files. To lazy to turn on a computer? He then told me he was leaving town for a two week vacation and that nothing would be done for me. I ended up in the hospital due to cancer pain and infection which the West Clinic failed to find even though the blood tests showed a high white blood count. He was rude to me and my daughter and dismissive.

March 6th, 2013

OMGOODNESS

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE PREVIOUS REVIEW. MY 3 rd visit is in 5 weeks. Im TRYING TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO HELP ME,,but it's NOT looking good,,, I do NOT think I can take much more of being cut off in the middle of a sentence not to mention his condensing and down right disrespectful attitude. He got my medication so screwed up and after trying to leave a message , emailing his nurse, the west clinic nurse trying to contact him themself ,, WE NEVER HEARD BACK FROM HIM OR JIS NURSE. FINALL MY ONOCOLOGIST WROTE MY SCRIPT AND STILL I GOT THE WRONG MILLIGRAM BECAUSE EVEN SHE COULD NOT GRT IN TOUCH WITH ANY ONE. NO I AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH DR. Kaufman AT AII. I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE HIM A CHANCE. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. I HAVE MEVER BEEN TO A PAIN DR. BEFORE. : ... ^ (

November 29th, 2011

Dedicated and caring

Dr. Kaufman showed a great deal of concern and he was thorough. He spent a considerable amount of time with me. The first medication he prescribed made me itch, and when I called in to report this, he responded right away. I was satisfied with his care.

September 19th, 2011

Dr. Kaufman is the worst doctor I have seen in years. I will never walk thru his clinic doors again. He was very condesending and you could tell immediately that he did not want to try to help me. His beside manner is the worst I have ever been treated. I felt like a second class citizen in his presence. I hope if he ever needs a doctor that he gets one that treats him the same way he treated me when I was referred to him for help. I will not pay someone to treat me like the dirt they walk on.

July 25th, 2017