Overall Review

3.4

November 12th, 2015
Dr Rosenburg and all of the staff are wonderful!

August 12th, 2015
my review on dr.rosenbergs office is somewhat down.my wife needs surgery on her ear or else she can go deaf.we are trying to call the office and see if they have a plan to pay the doctors fee only. they will not respond to our phonecalls. the doctors fee is the only fee that is holding my wife back from having surgery.

December 16th, 2014
Very Professional in all aspects

October 22nd, 2014
Disappointing
Although the Silverstein Institute is highly regarded in the Sarasota area, I was not impressed with Dr. Rosenberg. I agree with others that he simply does not seem to care. He did not listen when I described what was bothering me and interrupted with questions that were not pertinent. The second doctor I went to said I described "text book symptoms" of a condition that Rosenberg completely missed.

September 16th, 2013
Not Recommended
He did my surgery in 2002. Yet, in 2004 I had to have the same type surgery redone. I was most disappointed in his initial effort and in the attention paid to my problems in the following year.

December 3rd, 2012
Rude and uncaring
We went to see Dr. Rosenberg , because my husband had an ear infection. We were self pay and always paid cash for all our doctors visits, lab, at the time of service. When the ear drum would not heal, Dr. Rosenberg said my husband would need surgery. We asked him how much? He promptly stated " more than you can afford". He had no knowledge what we could afford. I looked at my husband and announced that it was time to go. I certainly would not want a Money grubbing surgeon to operate on my husband or anyone else that that matter.

January 26th, 2012
What an uncaring person.
I've had a hard time trusting doctors since having almost half of my ear drum blown out by one. Now I'm in the process of my 3rd surgery to fix the nerve damage, hook my ear up and remove skin/cartilage that has formed in my ear canal. All because of a malpractice.. Fast forward a little.. I was referred to Dr. Rosenberg from my ENT in NY (I had to move) He's supposedly one of the best in the business. Well, he was the most rude and unconnected doctor I've ever met in my life. He did his exam of my ear, said maybe 10 words to me, corrected me when I didn't use medical terminology (excuse me, I didn't go to medical school) and he rushed me out. I'm sorry, my surgery isn't life threatening but I would love to hear again and the nerve in my face is in jeopardy. I'm 20 years old, I'd like my hearing back to what it's SUPPOSED TO BE AT! Also, the staff is completely rude. I'm now dealing with a lovely medical bill because of their disorganization. I made the appointment, was seen and they were told I have Staywell health insurance (they took my cards, scanned them, took my information ect). Well, 3 weeks after my hearing tests and my appointment with him I get a phone call saying they don't accept Staywell, never have and never will. I asked which insurance they took, I still wanted to go there, despite Dr. Rosenbergs poor bedside manner. (I want the best surgeon there is) Well, "Lisa" continued to argue with me asking me WHY I wanted to go there so badly.. Does it matter? & then she continued to say "Well, looks like you'll be a self pay patient wont you!!" No Lisa, because of you I'm writing this review so other people don't have to go through what I am.

January 16th, 2012
T
He is the most uncaring Doctor I have ever had the displeasure of visiting.Its as if he is completely disconnected from the visit...just a horrible bedside manner Find someone else you will be glad you did.

July 28th, 2011
This is a great Dr. Dr Rosenberg has been one of my physician's for several years. I see him every two to three months I never wait long he always takes care of my problems.I never think twice about give his name to others