A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Sullivan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth J Sullivan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Seth J. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Seth Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Irving Internists and Irving Infectious Disease Doctors.