Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth Sullivan
Dr. Seth Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in College Station, TX, with other offices in College Station, TX and College Station, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with College Station Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Seth Sullivan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Seth Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.
Dr. Kate Moran
College Station, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Vikram Suraparaju
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
College Station, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Ricardo Lemos
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
College Station, TX 0.01 mi32