A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Jaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth L. Jaffe practice?
Dr. Seth Jaffe practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC and Lancaster, SC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons, Charlotte Surgeons, and Charlotte Sports Medicine Doctors.