A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Joseffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Joseffer, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Joseffer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseffer graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseffer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Joseffer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth Joseffer practice?
- Dr. Seth Joseffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seth Joseffer practices Neurological Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Freehold, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.