Dr. Seth Joseffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Joseffer?

February 9th, 2017

Drs. McLaughlin and Joseffer performed an unnecessary operation which left me with permanent severe foot drop and revision surgery five years later.

July 15th, 2015

Cadaver bone failure used for fusion purposes. Another surgery GREAT! LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS.

March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Joseffer is a great guy. I researched Dr. Joseffer before scheduling a visit with him and it was evident that he is a fabulous doctor. He has a good personality and great bedside manner! I like best that we can talk sports. I have highly recommended him to family and friends.

January 19th, 2015

He always gives me all the time I need . He's the rare physician who doesn't rush me. He seems very knowledgeable and skilled., compassionate and kind. I trust him to perform surgery on my back.

December 30th, 2014

Dr. Joseffer is the best at what he does! From the first visit I was confident that Dr. Joseffer could help me with my back pain that had been debilitating for years. He empathized with me and was patient when answering my questions and concerns. Dealing with the rest of his staff made scheduling surgery and getting prepared for surgery easy. I am back to my old self now doing all the things I thought I would never be able to do. I thought sharing my great experience with others is the least I could do to show my gratitude.

May 8th, 2013

Emergency surgery

I had been in incredible pain for two weeks and after two MRi's which exposed a cyst growing on my spine ( but unreported to me by the Spine Dr I was seeing) I was admitted to the Hunterdon Medical Center through my primary Dr and Dr Joseffer was called into help me . I met him before the surgery and he was very calming and explained everything i was facing in simple terms at the same time assuring me of the seriousness and that I could expect good results from the surgery. Dr Joseffer met with me in my hospital room the next mornign again taking his time talking with me and assuring me. i feel SO LUCKY to have been put in his care and I Thank him so much for his professionalism and concern for my well being. Wonderful eperience

October 17th, 2012

A "Gifted Surgeon"

The title says it all about Dr.Joseffer, "Gifted". It is amazing what he did to repair my neck, that was broken in two places. He is very easy going and easy to talk to. Dr. Joseffer made it clear and easy to understand what had to be done.I would highly recommend him. You will be in good hands!!

July 4th, 2012

Retired director of nursing

My son suffered a severe head injury from a bicycle accident requiring craniotomy for repair. All aspects of the care provided by Dr Joseffer were really excellent. He is a gifted surgeon providing superior care. He is readily available which was a great comfort during this stressful time for our family. We will never forget his kind respectful care to our whole family.

April 16th, 2012

Excellent surgeon. Kind and helpful to patient and family. We are so appreciative of the excellent care given to our family member

October 12th, 2011

Craniotomy

Dr. Joseffer is an exceptional neurosurgeon. My fianc recently underwent a craniotomy for a rare tumor. Dr. Joseffer's bed side manner is amazing, he takes his time and is very thorough. Going through this type of surgery can be very nerve racking however he was very resourceful during this process. His office would always get back to our calls very promptly whenever we had a question or concern. Fortunately his tumor is benign and is recovering well.

June 22nd, 2011

After back surgery I was left with permanent footdrop.

March 28th, 2017