A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Kanowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Kanowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanowitz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Kanowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanowitz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kanowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth J Kanowitz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seth J. Kanowitz practice?
- Dr. Seth Kanowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Kanowitz practices Otolaryngology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Otolaryngologists.