A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Kanowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Kanowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Kanowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanowitz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kanowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Jason Kanowitz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seth J. Kanowitz practice?
- Dr. Seth Kanowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Kanowitz practices Otolaryngology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Otolaryngologists.