Dr. Seth Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Kaplan?

November 27th, 2015

Dr Kaplan ,we should all have doctors like him,very professional.

February 8th, 2013

Not worth the Headache

DO NOT GO HERE! The doctor may be fine but he is overshadowed by completely rude and incompetent office staff. It's been over a year since I'v been there and still simply trying to finalize acct. Have called over 6 times and been told every time the billing person is out of office. NOT ONCE has the person called me back. Finally yesterday after a year I get a call from her and it's the first time I have ever talked to her and she has the nerve to tell me she has talked to me 6 times! There are enough good doctors, go to someone who hires good office staff.

February 8th, 2013

Terrible staff

The doctor was fine. But his staff is terrible. They never return phone calls, don't know what's going on, and just plain out rude. Stay far away from this practice!

September 8th, 2012

Good Doctor... Bad EVERYTHING else

As much as I loved Dr. Kaplan, we will NEVER return to this place. The front desk ladies never knew what was going on, and never knew how much my copay was. They were spazzy, rude, and seemed like they had no clue what they were doing. I had my son 8 months ago, and only went to this office for 2 months. Now, 7 months later, we've FINALLY received bills from them for the first time. They first got sent to the wrong address, which I've changed 2 times with them, and they spelled my name wrong. VERY wrong. Plus, they are saying they have no copays from any of our office visits, and are charging us WAY more than our Explanation of Benefits from insurance say they should be. I got these bills 2 months after I called asking if I had a balance with them, and them specifically telling me "No, your patient balance is 0" Oh, and to make things worse, they told me they didn't charge for shots, for underinsured patients, so instead of going to the health department, we decided to go to Dr Kaplan. Well, they don't charge for the shot, but they charge for the administration of the shot! Which is more than at the health department, AND now my insurance won't cover that visit, because the shots were done there. I'm upset at the way I've been treated, and I honestly believe they are trying to get more money out of me than I owe. STAY FAR AWAY! Dr. Kaplan may be great, but his office and staff are not!

December 29th, 2011

Very satisfied parent

Dr. Kaplan has been our children's doctor for nearly 8 years. In that time he has demonstrated himself to be professional, prompt, and courteous. More importantly, he has been knowledgeable about both routine and unusual matter we have encountered. Perhaps some parents might be more impressed by a doctor who performs tricks and skits to entertain their children. For my wife and me, we'll keep going well out of our way to stay with a doctor like Dr. Kaplan who we know is dedicated to learning and providing the best care possible to our children. I couldn't recommend anyone more highly.

April 4th, 2011

Love Dr Kaplan but staff is a bit rough

He is great with the kids and he doesn't over-medicate. His staff isn't the warmest. The nurses can seemed bothered when you call with a question and can be very abrupt. We continue to go there because we like Dr. Kaplan and Dr. Les so much.

July 31st, 2010

Dr. Kaplan has been extremely competent in diagnosing my child. He is not the "warmest and fuzziest" personality, but he is very professional and listens to important details that other doctors have dismissed. I think he does care about his patients.

May 1st, 2010

very low quality of bedside manner and poor office staff, misfile papers

April 1st, 2009