Learn more about Dr. Seth Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Karp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Karp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Jonathan Karp MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth J. Karp practice?
- Dr. Seth Karp has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Karp practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.