A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Karp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Karp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Karp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth J. Karp practice?
Dr. Seth Karp practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Nashville Surgeons.