A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Karp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Karp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Karp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth J Karp MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth J. Karp practice?
- Dr. Seth Karp has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Seth Karp practices Surgery near , .