Dr. Seth Kates Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Seth Kates?

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Didn't remove all cancer during procedure which he admitted but said to wait to see if another procedure needed Biopsy 6 months later at same spot confirmed his surgery missed the cancer but he claims it must be a new cancer. Didn't own up to his mistake after all so can't be trusted If he was honest and owned his error I wouldn't be writing this negative review

Posted on November 5th, 2015

My Husband and I have been seeing Dr Kates for over 20 years. A wonderful doctor.

Patient

Posted on November 10th, 2013

My experience with dr. Kates was very successful. I have previously been seen by many other dermatologist without luck. Dr. Kates was the one to recognize the problem on the first visit and prescribe the correct treatment. I'm very thankful for meeting such a smart doctor. Thank you!

patient

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Kates office was a pleasure. The staff was kind and friendly, I went in for Botox and Filler Doctor Kates is amazing! Dr. Kates is exteremely knowledgeable and is a true artist at his craft. I was extremely pleased with my results.

skin

Posted on June 9th, 2013

I had a great experience. He is an excellent dr!

acne

Posted on April 30th, 2013

We saw two PA's in this office for my daughter's ance and they prescribed multiple expensive medication which DID NOT WORK. The first PA's told us to keep using the medication even when we called and said it wasn't working. We saw the 2nd PA only because the 1st PA couldn't fit us in and she gave us "new" medication (EXPENSIVE) guaranteed to work and didn't even schedule a follow up appointemnt with us. The 2nd PA by the way talked so fast we were not even sure what she was saying half the time and had to stop her several times to ask what she was saying. When we finally called because none of it was working we were told to keep putting the medication on and it would take atleast 3-6 months to work. 4 months later the acne looks ACTUALLY the same. I called multiple times and no one called back or cared about our concerns or my daughters feelings or the fact we have spent tons of $$.

Money

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I had back surgery and an appointment was scheduled to have a cyst removed 2 months later.... I hadn't roc operated so we scheduled one month later and unfortunately still couldn't go... I called 2 weeks before procedure to reschedule and was told I couldn't that dr Kate's would have to call me. Never got the phone call to reschedule.. So done with this guy...all about$$$$$$

Posted on January 20th, 2013

If you cancel an appointment and reschedule and for whatever reason can't make that appointment. I gave them two weeks notice. They would not reschedule. Told me doctor would have to call me which he never did. All about money!!!!!!

Posted on May 5th, 2009

Dr. Kates is a caring physician who is genuinely concerned with his patients' well being.

Posted on January 13th, 2009

Dr Kates diagnosed a melanoma that 2 other doctors had told me not to worry about. His 'bedside maaner' is above excellent - he know cares for my dad and son. He was very sympathetic to a teenage with acne. He also will not recommend treatments that he does not think are necessary. I've been seeing him for 10+ years now.

Posted on November 21st, 2016