A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Kipnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Kipnis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipnis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kipnis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Kipnis, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipnis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kipnis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth M Kipnis FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Kipnis practice?
- Dr. Seth Kipnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Kipnis practices Surgery near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.