A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Kipnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Kipnis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipnis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kipnis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Kipnis, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipnis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kipnis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth M Kipnis FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Kipnis practice?
- Dr. Seth Kipnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Kipnis practices Surgery near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.