Dr. Seth Kipnis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Kipnis?

September 9th, 2016

Outstanding physician who always had my best interest

A few years back I went to see Dr Kipnis and at the time I was not a candidate. He was very clear and honest by telling me one of two things were going to happen I was either going to lose the weight on my own or I would see him back in the few years but from his experience he felt that he would see me in a few years and he was right. I did go see a different surgeon just for another opinion but I really felt it was a chop shop and that led me straight back to him I knew in my heart that he was the right doctor. Always at every visit I was never waiting long and he spent the time and listen to me and answered every question and kept telling me that he is in this with me and he is always available for me. His method is not to work like a chop shop and then is very clear and the time that he spends as well as his reputation at the hospital from the nurses. I felt very safe with him very confident that he will always be my surgeon.my postop visit with him he's spends just as much time with me then as before surgery. He and his staff really care about the patients and really are approachable. I find his bedside manner to be uplifting and very knowledgeable and he is funny .he's a real person with real concerns and real passions for his patients everything that you want :no need to look further! May God continue to bless him and his staff for all the wonderful changes that they make in someone's life.

June 28th, 2016

Patient relations

My first chance to meet this doctor was today. Glad I'm not " a candidate for surgery" . I'm almost sure that he's a good surgon but his bed side manners leave a little more polishing ! Do doctors know that overweight folks are tired of the stereotypical comments , this one doesn't .i understand I'm over weight , got it doc . Didn't need the constant referrals back to it through the conversation . Seems strang from you though as you also do beriatric surgery .also .

May 21st, 2016

Amazing

Such a caring doctor who will sit with you and answer every single question you may have- unlike many doctors who are in and out and Bill you a ridiculous amount for 5 minutes of their time. He did my surgery and I wouldn't want any other person to do it. If I ever need general surgery in the future, Kipnis is my #1 option of surgeons. Also his staff is AMAZING. LOVE THEM!

August 30th, 2014

Fixed 3 hernias back in 2012. In and out and back to work in 6 days. Great sense of humor. Recommend highly.

September 9th, 2010

2009 surgery pain every week since

Underwent surgery in 2009 - Virtua Surgical Group VOORHEES-Virtua Marlton hospital - surgeon-Kipnis. Ratings for Dr. Kipnis are pretty bad but more importantly BEWARE of this Surgical Group Office. If Doctor-patient relationship is important to you, this is definitely not the place. I had atypical pains following a routine surgery there in mid 2009 and when I went back for my follow-up after being to another specialist to check the surgery, they were basically uninterested. In addition I was notified Kipnis had left the office and Cigna informed me his care was no longer covered. Like icing on the cake then Virtua Marlton hospital and Cigna. The "stand-in" doctor who followed up with me was fine. As a bonus between this office and Virtua Marlton and Cigna, they tried to stick me with portions of a 100% covered procedurethe bills. That didn't stick though. Watch out and keep an eye on your wallet.

October 5th, 2017