Dr. Seth Kivnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Kivnick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016

Happy patient

Had two surgeries with dr Kivneck both went well no complications at all and had a speedy recovery both times. I am so glad I was referred to him he is the best doctor ever I recommend him for your fibroid and any problems you might have

June 23rd, 2012

I love this doctor. (plutonic) I left UCLA for better gyn

June 2nd, 2012

Thank God for someone like him.

He performed surgery for me 1 year ago and thank God I went to him. I feel I owe him forever for the wonderful job he's done for me. I feel like if he returned me back to life. I had been suffering for years and years due to big fibroids and he was the one to perform a top of the line laparoscopic histerectomy. Thank you so,so much Dr Kivnick.

October 5th, 2011

Best Surgeon Ever

Dr. Kivnick is the best!! a year or so ago, i had a hysterectomy (LSH)because of fibroids. My abdomen was compared to 5months pregnant and the fibroids were outside of the uterus as well and stomach poking out. Dr. Kivnick was the only surgeon that was capable of doing a less invasive surgery with uterus this large. Honest @ God, I was first surgery of the morning 7ish and 1 ish I was on my way back home!!! I'm greatful to god for this surgeon.

March 31st, 2011

excellent doctor

this doctor knew what he was talking about. he listened to my concerns. acknowledged my concerns and was very patient when i need things explained to me several times. he made my options known. he explained the possible outcome to each option. everything went well and i am home almost completely recovered from surgery. great doctor

May 6th, 2009

i was not happay with dr kivnick seth at all , he almost make lose my baby all wht he have in his mind is no hope for me he told me u are going to loss the baby he scre me , i dont think he know what do.he sould not practice any mideical at all. he is kind a weerd person.

April 26th, 2009

Dr. Kivnick is the best...he helped me a lot with my dignosis"fibroids" ..thanks

August 5th, 2017