inactive

Seth Kivnick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2016
Happy patient
Had two surgeries with dr Kivneck both went well no complications at all and had a speedy recovery both times. I am so glad I was referred to him he is the best doctor ever I recommend him for your fibroid and any problems you might have

April 6th, 2013
myomectomy Sept 2012
My uterus was as big as a 4 month pregnancy. I went to several Obgyn doctors and they ALL wanted me to get a hysterectomy. I'm 39 years old and I was not ready to do a hysterectomy. I'm so grateful to have met Dr. Kivnick at Kaiser, in West Los Angeles. He took such great care of me and he understood my position. The only strange complication I had after surgery was that my urethra was so sore that my bladder was not emptying so I was prescriped Flomax which helped so much. I highly recommend Dr. Kivnick.

June 2nd, 2012
Thank God for someone like him.
He performed surgery for me 1 year ago and thank God I went to him. I feel I owe him forever for the wonderful job he's done for me. I feel like if he returned me back to life. I had been suffering for years and years due to big fibroids and he was the one to perform a top of the line laparoscopic histerectomy. Thank you so,so much Dr Kivnick.

October 5th, 2011
Best Surgeon Ever
Dr. Kivnick is the best!! a year or so ago, i had a hysterectomy (LSH)because of fibroids. My abdomen was compared to 5months pregnant and the fibroids were outside of the uterus as well and stomach poking out. Dr. Kivnick was the only surgeon that was capable of doing a less invasive surgery with uterus this large. Honest @ God, I was first surgery of the morning 7ish and 1 ish I was on my way back home!!! I'm greatful to god for this surgeon.

March 30th, 2011
excellent doctor
this doctor knew what he was talking about. he listened to my concerns. acknowledged my concerns and was very patient when i need things explained to me several times. he made my options known. he explained the possible outcome to each option. everything went well and i am home almost completely recovered from surgery. great doctor

May 5th, 2009
i was not happay with dr kivnick seth at all , he almost make lose my baby all wht he have in his mind is no hope for me he told me u are going to loss the baby he scre me , i dont think he know what do.he sould not practice any mideical at all. he is kind a weerd person.

April 26th, 2009
Dr. Kivnick is the best...he helped me a lot with my dignosis"fibroids" ..thanks