A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Krauss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Krauss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Krauss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth L Krauss MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Seth L. Krauss practice?
- Dr. Seth Krauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Krauss practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.