A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Krauss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krauss
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Krauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Krauss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Krauss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth L Krauss MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Seth L. Krauss practice?
- Dr. Seth Krauss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Krauss practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK and Anchorage, AK.
See Palmer Internists and Palmer Cardiologists.