A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Krauss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krauss
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Krauss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Krauss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth L Krauss MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Seth L. Krauss practice?
- Dr. Seth Krauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Krauss practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.