Feb 3rd, 2015

Sometimes may not seem very personal when talking with you but as a fact he is deeply concerned. I've been with him almost 10 years. He can be a little short in his answers when in the hospital but understandable with the many patients he must have. Always answers your questions so yo may understand them.

Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Krauss has been my husband's cardiologist for the past eight years. He's an intelligent, caring, thorough, and overall fantastic doctor. I feel my husband is in extremely competent hands with him. I highly recommend him for surgical and long-term care.

by Thomas May on Sep 23rd, 2009

Dr. Krauss operated on my heart in 2003, installing 2 stents to remove 50% and 80% blockages. It is now 6 years since my operation and I see Dr. Krauss yearly for a status check-up. His medical competency is complemented by his excellent bedside manner, which makes a patient feel that he actually cares about them. Being a NY Yankee fan is the only negative character attribute I have encountered, but I have been able to overlook that fact and look forward to my upcoming check-up.

by Roger D. Brown on Sep 29th, 2008

On two seperate occasions three years apart the Dr. was called upon to place stints in the arteries of my heart. Each time his manner and professionalism was only over shadowed by his concern for me and my family and friends. Each time he was open and offered his time to answer any questions we might have. All went well and i thank him and his training for that.