A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Krawitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Krawitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Krawitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krawitz graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Krawitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Russell Krawitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Seth R. Krawitz practice?
- Dr. Seth Krawitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Krawitz practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.