A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Krum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Krum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Krum graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krum has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth D Krum DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Krum practice?
- Dr. Seth Krum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Krum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.