A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Lerner, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Lerner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Collagen Therapy
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth P Lerner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Seth P. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Seth Lerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Lerner practices Dermatology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, CT.
See Trumbull Dermatologists.