Learn more about Dr. Seth Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Levin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Alan Levin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Levin practice?
- Dr. Seth Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Levin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Windsor, NY.
See New Windsor Internists and New Windsor Gastroenterologists.