Learn more about Dr. Seth Levrant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Levrant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Levrant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levrant graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levrant has 27 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levrant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth Levrant practice?
Dr. Seth Levrant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Riverside, IL.
See Tinley Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tinley Park Endocrinologists.