A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Levrant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Levrant is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levrant
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Levrant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Levrant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levrant graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levrant has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Levrant MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Seth Levrant practice?
- Dr. Seth Levrant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Levrant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Tinley Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tinley Park Endocrinologists.