Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Rude Receptionist  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2013

I have only been to this office a few times. During my in person visits, everything went well. Over the phone was a different story!!! I was asking for my records to be faxed to another specialist. The office told me that they had sent the records, but the other office had not received them. I called Dr. Levrant's office and asked if they could be faxed again. The receptionist was totally unprofessional and rude to me. At one point she even said, "This is the last time that I am going to do this for you!" Umm... I thought that a doctors office was a service provider, and I have a right to expect courtesy. I will NEVER recommend this office!!

|  Worked for me  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Levrany in spring 2009 after my insurance dropped my previous provider. I had unsuccessful, trying experiences with that doctor but felt I was finally getting somewhere with him after more than two years with him. So I was nervous to change doctors but found with Dr. Levrant he listened to me, acknowledged my experience and research, and included me on choosing a protocol. It did help that I had preliminary testing and procedures done prior (items that are required by insurance to be done even if they make no sense - insurance requires certain testing protocol to be followed even when it makes no sense medically). We trusted each others instincts and that led to two successful pregnancies. The staff was sweet, knew me by name, and would call to check in on us. All in all I've had good experiences there and will go back for baby #3.

|  Excessive Billing  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

Watch what they bill you for!!!!

|  still seeing this office but it's my last cycle here!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I agree that he is very serious and not easy to talk to or ask a question. Im in the "unexplained" category and it's frustrating to not have an answer. As much as i get along with the staff,,the front desk isn't very friendly and when i call i feel as if im bothering them. And i am never told what my ultrasounds show,,only if i ask them! Same with blood tests! And i've been going here almost 2 years on and off. They aren't very compassionate here and i think anyone going to a fertility clinic needs sympathy! It's so sensitive and none of us want to be there so they could at least try and make it friendly and encouraging instead of getting you in and out. This will be my last cycle with them and if it doesn't work out,i have other referrals in the area that my friends have said they loved!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2011

First, i would like to say that he is very serious and he tells you anything but straight to your face with no lies which is good but i believe this makes him too cold to talk or ask anything. He has to know that infertility patients are very emotional and sensitive. I had two miscarriage from 2 ivf cycle, did not even bother to follow up with me or to find out what was the reason for those miscarriages. They definitely needs good cleaning in their munster office. It's terrible. I will never go back...

|  Do not recommend  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

I have PCOS my husband and i did a IVF cycle and it was negative, the doctor stem me the wrong way. He IS VERY impersonable, does not spend time with you and does not have good bedside manners at all. The doc blamed me for obesity with not getting pregnant. I do not recommend. Prices are higher at this clinc as well.

|  Complete let down  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

The office staff is completely unprofessional. They use the same office with an ear Dr and use the same staff. When you call you never end up with the same person. They tried to charge additional copayments and even LIED about office visits that I never saw the DR! The staff never acknowledges you with a hello or goodby. The office is run down and looks like it needs a facelift. There was garbage overflowing in the exam rooms. The Dr is OK but the staff HORRIBLE! Find another DOC!

|  Not a good doctor for treatment of menapopausal hormone imbalance  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Levrant is very textbook. He follows the "guidelines" according to what is written without looking at the patient specifically. I did not receive an exam nor was I tested for hormones. I was just prescribed medication and that's it. Even after several calls informing him that the treatment did not work I was still never tested for my hormone levels. Instead, he used a previous lab test done from my gynecologist. I definitely would not recommend this doctor for menopausal or post op hysterectomy issues. He clearly is not open to any methods other than what the "standard" treatment options are.

|  very dissapointing  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2010

as a 40 yr old woman dr. levrant should of known to have done assisted hatching on me, but instead he did nothing, which led me to have 2 chemical pregnancies. My new doctor gave me a new medication protocol and did assisted hatching on me and now I am 6 weeks pregnant.

|  What a wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2008

My experience with Dr. Levrant was nothing but pleasant.