Dr. Seth Lichtenstein MD Patient Reviews

2.5

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Lichtenstein did appear to be short mannered and did not want to hear much about what I thought was going on. However, he was very quick to pursue further follow-up to thoroughly investigate my diagnosis on his own. He was very blunt and kept to the point. No sugar coating here but I am comforted that he will not accept what another physician suggests and continued a thorough investigation on his own.

January 15th, 2016
RUN DONT WALK FROM THIS DOCTOR
I was diagnosed with Bells Palsey 3 years ago. I was given this Practice name from the Emergency room. you can't imagine how nervous my husband and I were going to see this Doctor. I can say I have never seen a more uncompassionate man in my life. Looked at my face left the room came back in and said You are severe you need to get Physical Therapy. Such a cold demeanor. I cried all the way home. Well it has been 3 years and I can say 90 percent better, no thanks to Dr. Lichtenstein! My suggestion find another Neurologist.

April 21st, 2015
The most careless doctor!
Ive been going to him for almost a year now and now im just fed up with his b.s! He is so arrogant and rude doesnt want to listen to what you have to say at all about your pain and tries to act like you're over exaggerating and he always wants to increase my medication as If thats just going to solve my problems. I am so over him and his staff it is time for me to move on he is such an jerk. Im done with his disrespectful no good doctor as*!!

February 23rd, 2013
A Good Review
After reading these reviews, I was extremely nervous and not hopeful about getting help with my migraines. I became encouraged when I first entered the office and the staff was very friendly and welcoming! I didn't wait long at all. I was still fearful of Dr. Lichtenstein. I was pleasantly surprised. He took the time to discuss, in common terms, what I was going through, did a thorough exam and then discussed his thoughts and recommendations. He even said that it may be a long process but he is willing to work with me to help me. He wasn't super chit chatty; strictly business but EXTREMELY helpful!!! I wanted to share my experience for his future patients that read this awful reviews and are nervous about their visit. I had an exceptional visit and am extremely confident and hopeful that he will help me!

February 15th, 2013
Stay very far away!
After my father recently had a stroke, the hospital appointed this a-hole. Within the first 30 seconds, his arrogance, condescending style and overall lack of concern became evident. With 10 minutes, I was down right angry. With 2 hours, I had him removed from the case - much to pleasure of the ICU nurses who hate having to deal with him on a daily basis. Stay away...stay far away!

October 31st, 2012
I would only recommend this Dr to my absolute worst enemy. It is impossible to first get a warm body on the phone. Then when trying to find out test results etc, a call back from this office is out of the question. You must be persistent and call every day until a week later you get an anwer, albeit quite lacking. They couldn't care one bit less about their patients or their health.

September 24th, 2012
Horrible experience
Dr. Lichtenstein is the worse Doctor that I have ever experienced in my 51 years. I got lost coming to his office for my first appointment and was 2 minutes late for my appointment and he was waiting for me at the check in desk and proceeded to berated me for being late, in front of other patients, and told me I was holding up his very important lecture at the college then he stormed away to his office. His assistant took me back to the patient room and took my b/p which was 149/103, my normal is 120/69, and told me that Dr. Frankenstein was a straight forward type of guy. Seeing that my b/p was up so high from the stress of being late and being yelled out I left his office. Can you imagine having a short fused blow hard diagnosing a brain problem. No Thanks!

May 17th, 2012
I would not recommend this doctor, if your not feeling well. He couldn't give you the time or day and felt like you were wasting his time. Didn't even exam me. Very cold and bad bedside manners.

October 8th, 2009
Could not have cared less
I described my symptoms, but he did not seem interested in actually listening to anything I said. His solution was merely to increase a medication I had already told him I was having bad side effects on, because "further testing would be pointless," and "we'll just check if the side effects get worse." I had already told him they were bad enough! I left feeling pretty miserable, like I was never going to get better and I should just keep taking pills until I was an over medicated lump who couldn't CARE anymore about getting better.