A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Kaufman, Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Vascular Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Kaufman, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Michael Kaufman MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Seth Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Kaufman practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.