A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Kaufman, Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Vascular Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Kaufman, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Michael Kaufman M.P.H. and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Seth Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Kaufman practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists and Scottsdale Physiatrists.