A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Keller, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Bell's Palsy
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Martin Keller MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Keller practice?
- Dr. Seth Keller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Keller practices Neurology near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Neurologists.