A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Seth Malin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Malin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Malin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 32 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth W. Malin practice?
Dr. Seth Malin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians.