A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Mandel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mandel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Arlan Mandel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Seth Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Mandel practices Psychiatry near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Psychiatrists.