A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Maxwell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth C Maxwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth C. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Seth Maxwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Maxwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.