A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Mindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Mindell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Mindell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mindell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mindell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Merrill Mindell MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Mindell practice?
- Dr. Seth Mindell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Mindell practices Internal Medicine near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Farmington Internists.