Dr. Seth Myles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Myles?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 10th, 2014

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Myles delivered my child at Mercy Hospital, let me say as a first time mom having him deliver my child took away from the joy one has while having their child. His bedside manner is horrible and he will spend as little time in the room with you up until you deliver. While performing exams he won't listen to me tell him how uncomfortable it is, he just muscled his way through them, this was all witnessed by my husband. He does not have good relationships with the nursing staff, I could sense the tension/dislike. I am a RN and have never witnessed such poor bedside manner and I've worked with many different doctors/surgeons. Due to how I was treated I no longer will go to the HP Coon Rapids Clinic. I spoke to the clinic director on how I was treated, she did tell me there have been other complaints. If you have been under his care and felt you were not treated right than I encourage you to file a complaint with the patient representative. I would have rated him with -stars if I could have.

January 6th, 2015