A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Newman, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth L Newman FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth L. Newman practice?
- Dr. Seth Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Newman practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.