Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
by Pez on Apr 19th, 2013

Dr. Seth Oesch is a very good doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Sep 5th, 2012

Been going to him for awhile, He, unlike other doctors hasn't blamed all my problems on weight, some he did, but unlike every other doctor I have seen he took the time to actually find out why I have gotten obese over the years considering I was skinny when I was younger. He has got me on the right meds and has adjusted them as needed, where the other doctors said I didn't need them although I did, he doesn't spend very much time in the room with you but he usually doesn't need to. his office is also very convenient because it has a blood drawing office and urgent care built-in (which I went to over a jammed finger and didn't have a very good time because of the staff at the window) the staff of his office are O.K. not great, the one usually waiting to sign you out seems like they don't enjoy being there very much. overall I haven't had any significant issues with him yet, I don't see myself having any in the future, he is nice and serious about his work. I would recommend him to a friend or family member.

Smart doc show details Smart doc
Aug 3rd, 2012

Great doctor, but some of office and back-up staff leave much to be desired efficiency-wise. Also, office policies seem to get in the way of good patient relationships and better healthcare delivery by a talented group of doctors..

Smoking show details Smoking
May 3rd, 2010

After a very frank and open discussion with Dr. Oesh I have been scared straight off of cigarettes for a year on 5/11/10. I smoked for 40 years prior to the conversation (2 packs a day). Thank you Doctor!