A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Lerner, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Biopsy of Bladder, Cancer Prevention, and Epidemiology.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lerner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance