Learn more about Dr. Seth Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Lerner, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Lerner FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Seth Lerner practice?
- Dr. Seth Lerner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Lerner practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.