A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Lerner, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Lerner FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Seth Lerner practice?
- Dr. Seth Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Lerner practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.