A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Palmer, Ear, Nose and Throat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Charles Palmer DO is a male Allergist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Seth C. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Seth Palmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seth Palmer practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Grand Haven, MI.
See Christiansburg Otolaryngologists and Christiansburg Allergists.