A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Palmer, Ear, Nose and Throat is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth C Palmer DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Seth C. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Seth Palmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Palmer practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy near Grand Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI.
See Grand Haven Otolaryngologists and Grand Haven Allergists.