Learn more about Dr. Seth Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Palmer, Ear, Nose and Throat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Charles Palmer DO is a male Allergist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Seth C. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Seth Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Palmer practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy near Holland, MI.
See Holland Otolaryngologists, Holland Plastic Surgeons, and Holland Allergists.