A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Palmer, Ear, Nose and Throat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Charles Palmer DO is a male Allergist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Seth C. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Seth Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Palmer practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Allergy near Holland, MI.
See Holland Otolaryngologists, Holland Plastic Surgeons, and Holland Allergists.