A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Passo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Passo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Passo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Passo graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Passo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Howard Passo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Seth H. Passo practice?
- Dr. Seth Passo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Passo practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.