A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Paul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paul Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Paul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Bradley Paul MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Seth B. Paul practice?
- Dr. Seth Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Paul practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Orthopedic Surgeons and East Setauket Surgeons.